Home Gallery Pricing Contact About

Friday, December 17, 2010

Senior Session with Christina


This session is from October... it is one of my favorite senior sessions and so I am blogging it as an examples of new entries.

Christina and I got together with her aunt and were so worried about the weather- October in Washington, no gaurantees on a nice day. It was raining at my house which we were going to meet at... so we met in Longview. We drove through the rain and made it to some sunshine.

I am so glad that we got together because I love the images from this day- true Washington weather. We had umbrellas and were ready for the rain and it turned out amazing. Thank you Christina for being such a great sport and I wish you all the luck in the world as you graduate high school this year!



GO Trojan Ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment