Home Gallery Pricing Contact About

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Travis & Tristah











































I wasn't expecting to get back to work so soon after I had my baby but a family friend of mine asked if I could photograph her wedding. It's only been a month since baby but I couldn't let them go without a photographer! That would be SO sad! One of my best friends came with me to car taround my baby and help me out, it was so nice to have her at work with me. Working with Travis and Tristah was SO much fun. She was a beautiful bride and they are so in love. Also expecting and I am very much excited for them since I am going through the joys of being a new mom. Getting back to work had me worried I would be a little off but I got back to everything very easily and LOVE what I do so much. I am so excited to do more in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment