Home Gallery Pricing Contact About

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tallon and Matt- bring on Christmas!

I got the joy of taking Tallon and Matt's Christmas picture the other day and it was really fun. This is a nice little mini session I am offering for Christmas time.

The package comes with 5 edited photos


2 customized Christmas card options


One CD with printing rights to the images

This package is only $50


(and only takes about 30 minutes to shoot)
This package is indoors only- the weather is too unpredictable to do outdoor sessions for this great price. I do offer outdoor sessions at my regular price.

Also, the session is at my location, in Woodland. I will not be traveling anymore for sessions (not during the rest of my pregnancy).
If you have any questions feel free to contact me-
brenda_schaefer@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment