Home Gallery Pricing Contact About

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Janie's Senior Session

I had a great shoot today with Janie, a senior from Rochester High School. The weather was pretty crummy but we decided to get together anyways- and I am so glad that we did. We got some great shots and she really was one of the nicest kids I have worked with. We drove around Longview and started at the park but it started to rain, so to keep our session going and make sure she had a good variety of picture we drove to downtown and stayed under buildings. It was really fun and she was so photogenic and great to work with!




I try to get a few pictures done the day that I take them so my cutomers can have a little sneak peek and Janie wrote me this message after! She is SO SWEET! It made my day and really makes what I want to do for a career worth it. :)


Brenda,
I know I say thank you all of the time. But I do want to thank you. You said you were somewhat new to this, and I just wanted to tell you that you do an AWESOME job. I love the pictures. You deserve more than you are paid and I will absolutely tell anyone to get their pictures done by you. You have a great business going!! :)- Janie

*Update: Here are a few more of Janie's photos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment